An Indianapolis woman is facing charges of child neglect, after police say her nearly 2-year-old son suffered the effects of alcohol poisoning.
Shaila Ervin, 20, is being held on a $40,000 bond after her son, Jamiene Clark was rushed to the hospital after drinking an undetermined amount of alcohol and becoming unconscious, Fox 59 News reports.
Police say Ervin called 9-1-1 Wednesday afternoon after she had fallen asleep with the child in her bed. She told investigators the boy drank from a water bottle that was filled with “an alcoholic beverage.” Police believe it was an accident, but found Ervin neglectful.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.