12 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak at Vermont School

Officials say four students and one staff member at a Vermont school have been hospitalized because of carbon monoxide poisoning in the building.

PUTNEY, Vt. -- A hospital official says 11 students and one adult from Vermont's Putney Central School are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning, but all are expected to be released from the hospital.

Barbara Gentry of the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital says all the patients are doing OK and some are already being released.

Superintendent Ron Stahley says the gas leak was caused by a furnace problem.

The school was evacuated and students taken to the gymnasium after the problem was reported at about 11:30 a.m. Thursday.

By 1 p.m. the gas had been cleared from the building and students allowed to return.

Earlier this week 25 grade-school children were hospitalized in Waterbury, Conn., after a carbon monoxide leak.

On Dec. 31, a Massachusetts man died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Killington.

In Other News

fake money

Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com

 máy sấy   thịt bò mỹ  thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhomegương trang trí  nội thất  cửa kính cường lực   lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà 

Our PBN System:  thiết kế nhà xưởng thiết kế nội thất thiết kế nhà tem chống giả  https://thegioiapple.net/ https://24hstore.vn/

aviatorsgame.com ban nhạcconfirmationbiased.com 
mariankihogo.com  ốp lưngGiường ngủ triệu gia  Ku bet ku casino

https://maysayhaitan.com/  https://dovevn.com/ buy fake money https://sgnexpress.vn/ máy sấy buồn sấy lạnh

mặt nạ  mặt nạ ngủ  Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết  mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt  mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả

https://galaxymedia.vn/  công ty tổ chức sự kiện tổ chức sự kiện
Ku bet ku casino
Sâm tươi hàn quốc trần thạch cao trần thạch cao đẹp

suất ăn công nghiệpcung cấp suất ăn công nghiệp


© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.