KILLINGTON, Vt. – Police say a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a Vermont ski chalet killed the Massachusetts man who owned the home and sickened eight other people.
Authorities say nine people were staying at the Killington chalet when one person woke up feeling ill early Friday morning and alerted the others.
Vermont State Police say 60-year-old Edward Lappen, of Cohasset, Mass., died at a hospital. His wife was taken by helicopter to the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, where she was listed in fair condition Friday afternoon. The other seven are being treated at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Police believe a cracked propane wall heater in the basement was the source of the leak. The chalet did not have carbon monoxide detectors.
Keywords clouds text link http://alonhatro.com/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.